Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello everybody

I like sculpting, drawing and painting and I've been doing that for quite a while now. My basic material is polymer clay but I also like ceramic clay and paper clay. I also like pencil drawing and painting with acrylics (i've recently discovered them so I'm experimenting ). I also use other types of materials for my work like wood, organza, silver wire, cloth, ink, paper, etc.I've been using polymer clay for my creations for 1 year and a half(maybe 2) but before that I used paper clay and ceramic clay; however, I find polymer clay to be better for some of the smaller things I make nowadays.

I've been drawing since forever, but lately I haven't done it that often. 

I also like to make my own packaging using paper and acrylics.
For those who like handmade creations I'll come with some picture of my projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment